Sunday, August 15, 2004

Glenwood

my heart beat is now beating against my ribs. and it feels like my ribs are being bashed outward by a hammer. and i cant breathe. and now its over. that lasted about three minutes. and it sucked. gasping for air and what have you.
.
once your blog becomes public, you cant post anything about how you feel without pissing someone off. well, tonight im letting loose. hear it goes people.
.
i am still very depressed over mike harring. him and i never had much at all. but i treasured him none the less. and the smallest amount of care he had for me is now thrown aside to make room for stina so that he may bow down to her feet and kiss her precious fucking toes. mike and i saw harry potter 1 and 2 (NOT 3) and pirates of the carribbean and lotr 3 together. thats it. and never once did he ever make such a fuss out of it or remember anything about it except the movie. i was even cast aside for andy when the harry potter tradition came to question. god forbid we think of brittni's fucking feelings for once. *which is something, ive been noticing has not been happening lately* never once did mike tell me how amazing i looked. and along with that, i never asked. i was too afraid to seem vain. so fuck you michael. thanks for nothing.
.
the only people i really feel close to lately is Callen and derek. a boy who is actually, very unlike me and a guy who lives in mccook which does me alot of good hug wise. which reminds me. callen......derek and i are not an item.....so calm down. the last thing i need when im feeling like this is you on my case about a friend of mine. sigh. drama. thats all my life fucking is. i cant relax for five minutes without something poking me in the back with a sharp metal fire-hot poker and either needing me or doing something negative to me. damn you metal poker guy thingy. fucknut.
.
i left my bamboo flute music at home which isnt relaxing me while its way over there. and either is the lotion that i left there. or the imaginary massuese that took a vacation. lol. im afriad to say that it could be raining cuz then it will rain.
.
my story sucks nuts. even with the fact that its a switch over of povs from another plot line. hopefully the other wont mind. since my writing skills suck more nuts then shannon fischer.
.
on the way here i was sleeping and had the weirdest dream about callen, derek, waffles, and a printer. but i cant remember the plot or anything. fuck. but i woke up to hear ryan snore. soon after i saw a raccoon. MY FIRST RACCOON SIGHTING. omg. lol. and my uncle told me a story about in des moines, when he lived there, there was a raccoon who had rabbies and hed try to climb this tree and then hed wabble and fall off. and when hed recover a few seconds later hed be all disgruntled and pissed and what have you so he made werid ass noises and my uncle did the best impression of a disgruntled raccoon ever.
.
im off now. loves. *not that anyone reads this but callen, derek and martin.
..::brittni::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home