Monday, August 16, 2004

Brandon

dude. im really fuckign sick of brandon snyder. I WONT SLEEP WITH HIM. I DONT LIKE HIM. fuck. this is really fucking scaring me. he wont go away. he's been at my door for almost 20 mintues now. i cant leave my seat. im scared. seriously. and then, he like, calls at 10 am and goes 'come over' when he knows i wont come over, especially when i just got up. i will not spend time with him. i dotn like him. and of course, all he wants is sex. this is really fucking scary. so, of course, i call upon jordan. *jordan, if you read this, thank you soooo much* and then donnie who i plan to call to get me away from the house. from his scary ass. *brandon's ass not donnie's* so yeah, im pretty much scared shitless. so, im gonna go get ready and call donnie. bye guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home