Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Ashley

ive spent the last few days with ashley and in fact, thats really made me happier. im kinda in a bad spot. i mean, callen means so much to me, and i love him for who he is, but he has a little dependancy problem. i cant have five minutes peace without having to leave the house. and if i take too long to call back bcuz im watching tv or cleaning he freaks out like somethings wrong. so im kinda depressed bcuz i feel so held back.
.
ive also been riding around with mark alot. and he has a lot of answers to my problems. im glad he's there, and, as weird and gangter-ish as ashley is, im glad shes been there too. im glad school's starting, ill be busy and have thigns to do. but.....i wont see many friends cuz all my friends are completely different from me. atleast ill see ash and stuff since shes by me. ill have pictures on my locker. and im getting ready and putting all my stuff in my locker. i need tape tho. its a good thing they hand out our schedules tomorrow morning. i forgot mine. lol. or lost it or w/e. and our planers. lol. which, of course, ill draw all over and then lose.
.
mark told me how he loved lindsey today. man, that totally stabbed me in the tepmle with a fire poker. i know i should be focusing on callen, *i still love you so if you throw a fit about this ill be off the edge with anger* and well, i mean, this guy whos meant so much to me in so little time, one of my best friends, was fucking in love with lindsey joplin. the one girl who ruined my life. took away my only friend, which put me in caps. she talked more shit about me then kyle k, been, andy, david, shay e, and the rest of the preppy guys did put together. she treated me like shit. kicked me in the face pretty much and was the one person who i really wanted to kick the shit out of. god damnit. fuck you wellbutrin. i fucking hate this fucking drama.
.
i saw mrs musiel today at hy-vee. and david destafano. that made me smile. and, umm, i met vince and madison today, some of ashley's friends. they're cool. and i met kelsey burt for the first time. that was an experience. we were talking about jared. he made me blush. he goes 'i knew jared had decent taste but damn, he had a fine girl, whyd he drop you?' lol. then he was like 'he boned you! aw shit! lucky bitch' lol. it was so funny. his mom is awesome. and he was saying how sweet he is cuz he sang to ashley. awwww. lol.
.
im very depressed right now. i think im having an episode. but i dont know how to spot mine so i guess im not sure. i think i am. if school wasnt starting id prolly be in caps. everything just seems to be going wrong. idk. im just, sigh. fucked. i guess. im fucked. screwed over and pissed. my ankle is more fucked then i thought. and my teeth hurt. i feel bad about what i said about callen earlier in this post but, i mean, fuck, its the truth and either way i would have had to say it, either in caps or now. if he takes it badly, itll fuck me over even more and i wouldnt want to hear it. im hoping he understands. i mean, if he loves me, and trusts me, hed be able to give me my space for a little while and take it nicely. i mean, i could be so much more mean.
.
well, dad's down here so i ahve to stop typing cuz i type loudly. ttyl.
.
Brittni
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home