Friday, September 10, 2004

Stubborn

_angel's wings_
_upon my heart_
_flutter for you_
_no more_
like my poem? its pretty nice. mike let me borrow the Three Days grace cd. its better than i thought it would be. i hung out with ian on the bus. well, i guess you could put it that way. he was talking so much shit. it wasnt even funny. i know he was joking, but he really made me feel bad. and trevor was sad and wouldnt say why. it kinda bothered me. but, omg, ian was such an ass. it was as if he had some new hatred for me. idk. i almost asked out matt but him and michelle like each other so my dumb ass is trying to hook them up. idk y. i gto david's phone number. woot. hes so cute. he wants to see me this weekend. its really hot in here and im about to get into my pool. bcuz the heat is making me dizzy. monday i stay after school with mr hute and im taking a shit load of pinhole images. some of me, and i might get a friend to stop by so i can pic them. lol. im buying like 2 dollars worth of paper (8 8x10s) which means 32 pictures. wootamos. and what have you. my back hurts. and i need to get into the pool. badly. very badly. hopefully dad wont mind. i also want to read my book. ive checked out almost everybook in the library about tudor england. lol. well, im gonna go. hopefully ill be at michelle's party. ill be sad if im not. then again, i wont have to face that beautiful nightmare.
BRiTTNi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home