Saturday, September 25, 2004

Foutains

yay. i had fun. i was hoping nicole could stay again tho. we left last night (since she didnt get here till 8 so i sadly could not go)and we walked around at like nine. hung out with mike. i kissed him, but it wasnt a mutual thing and i know he dont like me. oh well. im starting to think, if he doesnt like me, oh fucking well, its not like ill ever have someone i really do like. they either have decent/perfect personalities, or are very fucking ugly. or both *callen* j/k. but yeah. oh fucking well. we also stopped at mitch's and i said hi. he looked really cute. we got food, came home, got yelled at, went to sleep. woke up, went to ian's and woke him up. he just happened to be naked but thank god for bed sheets. lol. went home, back to ian's , trevor's, ian's, then the u stop. hung out there. went to the fountain. i sat down on the bench from last week, and trevor sat where he sat and i almost cried to i got up and wlaked off so i didnt seem so whiny. he left and went home. and ian, nicole and i hung out. i found out that, last night, when i opened up my screen door, the handle had gooey shit on it, and it was all bcuz of josh. josh burdena nd ian put sex jelly on my door. LMAO. im so pissed at josh. i ran thru the fountain in my clothes. my jeans and shirt were soaked. so i took off my shirt and ran around in my bra and jeans. why? idk. prolly trying to act stupid and distract myself from crying. but yeah, ian turned when he wasnt suposed to. oh well. he's fat jsut like me. if he dosnt like what he sees, he can turn his head. for some reason, i know this sounds gay, but i craved a cigarette last night. out of fucking no where i wanted a cigarette. why? idk. lately. ive realised a lot of shit. like, so many people treasure each other. im not treasured. literally. im a burden on everyone;s part. my dad, my mom, ian, trevor, mike, mitch, zach, michelle. i dont think ive ever not burdened someone with something. i always have to piss off everyone. and i sound like a whiny ass little bitch. im reading this book called Fast Girls. its about girls who were the 'high school slut' and how rumors fucking ruin everything. i wish every girl had a day in my shoes. maybe then they'd think twice about the shit they say to me. i mean, ive been 'mrs slut' since 4th fucking grade. oh well. you dont care. nobody really cares about it. so fuck this. i guess life goes on. and i fucking want chinese take out. i would give the fucking world for two boxes of imperial palace's beef lo mein and a movie. idk what movie. maybe watch emma and dracula. lol. love stories and vampire movies. wicked. ttyl tho. im off to see the wizard we call tv. kisses

-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home