Wednesday, November 03, 2004

17 DAYS.....bitch

tim - then hard it shall be!

tim - i'd dig the hole for you, but i dont have a shovel babe. **the sweetest thing anyone has EVER said**

phil to rick - the only way you can get em.

me - what are you eating
tim - **w/ food in mouth** fruulpips
we - TULIPS?
tim - FRUIT ..... LOOPS!

~
lmao. took some pics on monday for fotoclass and we developed the film yesterday. im pretty damn proud of my pics.
.
FUCKING BUSH WON. WE ALL KNOW IT. BITCH.
.
i had myself a good cry and a good talk. let alot of shit outta my mind and im very happy. im also very pleased with the talented and beautiful poems i've been writing lately.
.
cant wait to see my phil. im starting to love him more everyday. i hope he'll go see that play with tim and i. i might ask him to a movie tonight or tomorrow, movie night at tims on friday. might skip skool to drink with ash and edward, i cant get drunk tho. did my homework and got to stay up late last night. took some pics and put them on picturetrail. ill get some pics of phil, tim, rick and dalton soon. i know tons of ppl wanna know wut they look like. tim will soon give me some pics of him in his WHITE TEE. lmao. i really want some pics of my phil tho.
.
idk wtf is up with trevor or matt but frankly idc. im too happy. lmao. COFFEE. ill post my poems when i get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home