Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Confirmation

i ahve confirmed that my party just might become an all girls party. im sick of the baseball guys ditching me, and im hoping once claire finds out, shell be pissed too. so, we're gonna find a car, or maybe ill have my license by then and i can drive my dad's truck and we're gonna cruise the town. and NOT visit dylan like he wants me to. and i hope someday, nate's bitch gets what she deserves. i swear to god if dylan gets her near me ill kill her. its her fault nates having a party. GRRRRRRR! I WANNA PUNCH SOMETHING!

sigh.

im slowly becoming depressed. and i think i need lots of sleep. lots and lots. and im running low. i hate me. and i hate you. not like, depressed like either. like i want to kill everyone right now.




i need a hug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home