Monday, February 07, 2005

I......HATE.......YOU

i ahte ranting. i hate raving. so if u dont wanna read.....then dont. if you dont like the message i send out. fuck you. this is who i am.

god- why me? why? what the FUCK did i do to deserve this internal pain? like secretly everyone hates me and that its all a lie? why do i want to cry whenever someone makes a mistake? why do i feel like its all on me? why cant i be human?

mom- you fucked up my life once, if you're gonna do it again, then go brun in hell.

nate- you really fucked up my friday night jackass. i hope you're happy. *censored for dylan's happiness*

dylan- why? why do you need me to believe you? why? why cant you admit to lying like i think you are? why cant you be horrible like the rest of the world? why do i want you to care? why dont i?

phil- why havent you called? why did you make me promise not to harm myself. id give anything to be dead. why do yuo care? WHAT MAKES ME SO DIFFERENT FROM EVERYONE ELSE? why? why me? why am i so lucky? so lucky that now im paranoid that i'll do the wrong thing.

matt- why? you did this to stina too. thanks.....you stomped on my heart again, i hope it was just as much fun the second time.

trevor- you werent serious about the walks were you? thanks for holding me that night at mikes.....it meant the wrold to me.

alyssa- why am i so different from danielle? why wont you be my bestfriend?

jared- why did i let you? why didnt i tell someone? why? BCUZ I LOVED YOU. i have no idea why. and i wish i didnt. but i did. and now i cant trust a single human.

me- why do you cry? why does you're heart and chest swell with pain and shortened breaths? why do you want the boys to care for you so? why cant you be independant? why do you need a shoulder to cry on? or someone to hold you? why cant you be the opposite of you you really are? why cant you be a good person?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home