Thursday, March 24, 2005

Why?

why is it that i always do stupid shit? why? why me? wut did i do wrong? i was up till 1 man.........it has really taken a toll on me. im crying again. half because i dont want to leave. i want to take phil with me. im gonna take my bear instead of a pillow. brady's sister will be with us. which means.....i pretty much have to do anything and everything this girl wants. i have to tell her about phil. i have to play dolls, color, watch kid movies, and laugh at shit that isnt funny. and ill prolly have to sleep top bunk. im so sleeping on the fucking couch. damn little kids. all i want is my room to myself so i can listen to music, read my french and email phil. oh, and to read Their Eyes Were Watching God. i borrowed it for break. my tummy is hurting.......I NEED IBUPROFEN. lol. im so warm. yet so chilly. weird no?
.
ok, i cant keep myself from this. phil, im so sorry. honestly. i was just so depressed and hurt that you forgot to call. i know you didnt 'forget' but i mean about the fact that i was leaving RIGHT after school. it hurt. i guess i really over-reacted with the whole three weeks thing huh? listen phil, no matter what ill always love you AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU. plz call my cell around 6. PLEASE. for me. thanks for being the greatest person in a world and making me smile so many times. i love you baby.
.
| You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex
A stranger with yor door key explaining that i am just visiting
And i am finally seeing why i was the one worth leaving |
| I am thinking it's a sign that the freckles
In our eyes are mirror images and when
We kiss they're perfectly aligned
And I have to speculate that God himself
Did make us into corresponding shapes like
Puzzle pieces from the clay
True, it may seem like a stretch, but
Its thoughts like this that catch my troubled
Head when you're away when I am missing you to death |
| I tried my best to leave this all on your
Machine but the persistent beat it sounded
Thin upon listening
That frankly will not fly. you will hear
The shrillest highs and lowest lows with
The windows down when this is guiding you home |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home