Sunday, June 05, 2005

I

i think i hate you
i think you're selfish
i think you dont understand
i think we should be over

i think im worthless
i think im pathetic
i think these tears were wasted
i think they were wasted over you

i think someone could be better
i think you're blind
i think you have no idea what you have
i think you might
but still, i think you dont give a fuck

sometimes

i think these 7 months and 27 days might have been wasted
i think i gave up hope
i think you could be better
but i think you dont care

i know you dont see these tears
i know i wont let you
i know you're thinking of me now
i wonder why you dont call
i know i wont answer
but i know i want to

i know i can be bitch
i know you're a selfish brat
but i know you're younger
and i know i was a mistake

so i figure you need to fix this
i figure you're just having fun without me
i figure if you want me, you would have called more then once
i know you know i could ahve been gone
i know you know i wont call you at his house
i figure you're ok without me
i figure i wotn be content till im six feet under

and im fine with that
but

i hope you're missing me
and i hope im wrong

i hope you love me
and i hope you're sorry

i knwo i wont accept it right away
i know im too proud

i know i love you
i know i hate you
i know i dont know what to do
i know i can be a liar

but all i can truly say is

i know my skin is pale and polkadotted red and
i know im crying in the shower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home