Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Grr

fucking lps school internet pos system. blocking my only way to listen to fall out boy. at 10:35, i got to use the internet free-will. armor for sleep works instead of fall out boy. omfg. mrs tinius was like, fucking, reaming me about my library books. it was such shit. and, she wants me to bring them here after school. I WANT TO GO TO PHILS YOU BITCH. lol. anyways.
.
here's my sitch in life right now. im having problems with three people.
.
trevor j blackman: i know you care. i know you want to help. but i dont know your motive and that scares me. im sorry that i cant trust you. im sorry that bcuz you were an ass before and called me a bitch and broke up with me in the worst way possible and im sry that you ruined your chances. i still like you as a friend, but im not going to sit and tell you my problems. if i can get along just fine by holding everything in, then i will. i dont need you. i wish you wouldnt think that i do. besides, even if we were friends, youd never talk to me in school and id never say hi bcuz frankly, i cant STAND meghan. and you're always near her. honestly, if i ever gave you another chance, then you could meet me at the cement classroom and tell me i still mean so much to you. talk about reinstilling faith eh?
.
billy something rentschler: you know what? dont say something if you 1)dont mean it or 2)dont mean it as a joke. ok? either a) you like me or b)you were just being a dumbass. but telling me that i can take a shower at your house while im dating your FRIEND for christ's sake, let alone a teammate, is crossing the line. sure, i flirted back BUT I KNOW THAT IT WONT GO ANYWHERE. I KNOW HOW TO KEEP MYSELF IN CONTROL BCUZ ALL I AHVE TO DO IS THINK ABOUT HOW GREAT PHIL IS! ok. the only reason YOU think im coming between you and kaley is bcuz i probably am. you're thinking about me and about how she can never compare to me and that bothers you. it bothers you that you're not thinking about her. and if SHE has a problem, then you gave it to her. you're the one complainging about shit to her. am i? no. but if she has a problem was MME then i'd gladly take it up with her and let her know that her bf was the one who was flirting and i flirted back. and the flirting meant NOTHING. i hope you're happy.
.
phillip j luebbert: *wtf is it with the two only guys to ever really care having J middle name....haha.....homer's middle name is J(ay)* anyways. next time you're angry....fucking say something. stop being such an innocent little fuck. if you're mad at me, say something, jesus christ. ok? i dont give a fuck if its irrational or doesnt convey everything perfectly. you dont need to be anymore perfect then you already are.
.
dad's also being a prick. apparently, 5 bucks is enough to purchase chink-food. WTF. CAT DOES NOT COST 5 BUCKS! ITS LIKE, 8, PLUS A DOLLAR FOR DRINK AND TAX. WTF YOU FUCKTARD. grrrrr. ive had this planned for three weeks. damnit. i want chink-food over a damn alice bag. so we're just getting mcdonalds today. and we might still bring billy over so that we can discuss everything with him. MWUHAHA. lol. we're also getting monicas photos at walmart. hahahaha. thisll be great. even tho there's pictures of matt at baseball. there's some funny ones. maybe we can get some actual photos of phil playing. omg! I THINK DAD GOT ME A PENTAX 150 CAMERA! LIKE, I DONT THINK ITS COMPLETELY MANUAL......BUT FUCKING HELL. and only 40 bucks. im so excited. like....omg! lol. ill SO get B&W photos of phil for photography next year. itll be beautiful. like, the roses in his backyard and his on a swing. idk why but ive alwasy wanted a B&W photo of him on a park swing. like, all innocent and sweet. im so much happier then i was yesterday. i got a d+ on my geometry test :( so im freaking about passing that fucking CLASS. lol. but, today has been easy. finished the test quite quickly. and fell asleep and dreamed about being at a swimming pool *highlands* and the evil reddish clouds came and it hailed and we kicked david destafano out of the car. and we were on a fourwheeler, and got chased on the snowy hill by my dog bailey who was evil and then we had to walk back to the pool while it was not snowy(ing) and it was funny. i dreamed this during geometry. wtf.
.
well, im gonna go and post my stories and poems from barnacle's class onto my other blog. have fun reading them. one might be about you.
.
<3 Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home