Monday, May 30, 2005

Down Down in an Earlier Round

A loaded god complex, cock it and pull it.

DAMN YOU BILLY RENTSCHLER! YOU AND YOUR LIKING OF FALL OUT BOY! gah. lol.
.
dylan's game is tuesday. p&bs is wed and fri. dad says i cant go to all. heres the tricky part: i can prolly only go to two but, do i go to both of phils or skip one for dylans game????? idk. if im lucky ill convince him to let me go to all.
.
so last night, while i was sleeping at phils, billy left me some IMs sayign we need to hang out. so im like SWEET. so i eventually get ahold of him and we decide on star wars. the date has been further post-poned to this weekend. lol. instead of tuesday. unless he wants to go to dylans game with claire and i. but, i thinks its phil, me, billy, and maybe claire and dylan? we dont know about kaley cuz things arent going great for them. but this week sounds fun. billy rocks. i guess his arm is infected. lol. poor guy. AND I TOUCHED IT! maybe im infected! JUST KIDDING. lol. family is expected over anytime after an hour from now. lol. and im not ready. and branden snyder keeps calling. he called at like 10 am this morning. wtf!?!?!! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! im suposed to call billy. will i ahve time? cuz im expecting phil to call at anytime. he better come. or ill be sad and bored. hmmmm, what to wear? mmmm, grand theft autumn. i dont want to be with my family today. its not too cool. acctually, it sucks. i have to get ready soon and dads bitching and moaning and its reallllly old. you wanna know my kinda band? The Pussycat Dolls. lol. the song reminds me of me......and some certain freshman i know who seem to have an 'interest' in me, as claire puts it. but not just dylan. lol. wtf is up with my scalp? lol. damn you denorex. oh well. ill fix it. somehow. i want subway and/or chinese but i gotta wait till wednesday. which is, holy hell, two days away. I GET TO SEE PHIL, BILYL, AND DYLAN IN TWO DAYS. lol. we decided that billy is meeting us at dylan's house for a while. monica doesnt want chinese. :( thats sad. she prolyl wants to go buy a scrapbook on wednesday. fuck that. mmmmmmmmmmm dark chocolate. lol. mikes looking at my yearbook and ive got Crush A Lot playing. lol. id SWEAR that was emmy. omg. emmy, the guy at the party ya know, looks just like the weather guy from anchorman. well, im gonna go. derek......HOW THE FUCK DO I POST A VIDEO ON MY BLOG? love you guys
-Brittni
aka
Babers <3

1 Comments:

Blogger witbyt said...

Lol just talk to me on msn and ill show you how, its easy, ttyl hun, love ya

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home