Thursday, June 02, 2005

Rains in Heaven

today had uber-ups and uber-downs. and overall, its one of the greatest days of my life.

bad:
le grand-pere de phillip est mort. et il est deprime. je suis deprime aussi.
*phils gradpappy is dead, phil and i are sad.*
dad just spent 80 bcuks on me and i feel terrible
phil attempted to cut himself, and its COMPLETELY my fault
i feel like cutting myself
i only passed french with a D+
billy, kaley and i are still fighting

good:
i got to see phil
phil looks adorable
claire, monica, phil and i all had an awesome time together today
claire might acctually DATE someone
we all got some AWESOME pictures, which claire has yet to send to me
phil did the SWEETEST thing today *we were taking him home, and he put his forefinger and thumb on each side of my chin, turned my head and just KISSED ME and when asked why, he said he just wanted to kiss me! <3*
i got a new swimsuit that cost 80 bucks. it's a green adn white striped top and black and green billabong surf shorts. i think the top is billabong too. ill post a pic asap.

i love you phil. im sorry about the other night. please dont do that. but i have a question........

i <3 monica and claire so much right now.

im hungry and dont wont give mike and i enough money to purchase eating goods from subway. or, if monica takes mike to erics house, i MIGHT get money. woot.

the funeral is tomorrow and i wish i could go. :(

i love phil. and my life is good right now. :)

thanks guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home