Tuesday, June 07, 2005

MexiFry Nachos

i want mexi-fry nachos. fucking yes. but fucking no. damn you south beach diet. i hate you.
.
i couldnt sleep last night! why? well, for starters i couldnt sleep in my bed and had to sleep on the couch bcuz of my sunburn. that bitch made it painful to walk, let alone climb my bed. and, of course, i was eager to talk to phil, so, i kept waking up and was never on at the right time. so im kinda sad.
.
mike's gonna be leving to his friend's house soon. thank god. cuz for brittni.... that means

NO-CARB MEAL AND LEMONY SNICKET TIMES!

lol. i cant cross my legs! FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK! i am in so much pain. i was crying so badly last night. it was horrible. my stomach adn head were fuckign with me, dad thinks it was from too much sun, and i couldnt move a god damn muscle bcuz of this sunburn. WTF!?
.
love you phil.
-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home