Saturday, June 25, 2005

Sometimes

sometimes you have to apologize for how you feel. and who you are. especially if your feelings hurt more then one person. love always says that you shouldnt be sorry for who you are or how you feel. but my feelings put a small burden on one person's shoulders and i kinda hurt someone being brutally honest about those feelings.

im sorry i feel that way for derek



you're still my number one and i wish you knew that you have all my heart. and jsut bcuz i feel that way for derek doesnt mean i love him like that. its more of a crush if you ignore the respect and sisterly-brotherly love i hold for him. i dont love love him. you have my whole heart if you want it

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherry Darling said...

I wanted to see something that's different, something you said would change in me.

Wanted to be, anything different, everything you would change in me.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Cherry Darling said...

I wanted to see something that's different, something you said would change in me.

Wanted to be, anything different, everything you would change in me.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home