Monday, July 18, 2005

Mornin

im up at fucking thirty
in the AM hours

for what?
to COOK and CLEAN.
dont get me wrong,
im not complaining,
*ok, just a little*
but i have to have the house clean for phil
*and my lazy family cant pick up after themselves*
and i have to cook an omelette for dad
*so he can drive to phils*

i really dont think im ready to see phil yet.
damn menstrual cycle.

ive got Come On Feel The Noise
by quiet riot
stuck in my head

i only read to chapter 18 yesterday
:(
i ended up trying to fall asleep bcuz i couldnt focus on the words
and my damned hip
which gave me trouble bcuz of the beautiful thunderstorm
kept me awake.

BUT i have ice cream
tea
banana and cream oatmeal
sunflower seeds
top gun
pringles

and PHIL

and im quite happy.

my cat has just entered my room meowing
and bailey is in here sleeping
and my tummy says
RAWR IM A STOMACH
AND IM EMPTY
SO FEED ME

bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home