Thursday, July 14, 2005

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman is beautiful
and a wonderful actress to boot
and speaks beautiful french.
the interpreter was great!
but i got distracted
notes:
john gumbo
billy rentschler
look at all the niggers!

kenton's sorry ass didnt go.
bcuz of football
and i leave tomorrow night for omaha
till saturday
and no hp6
DAMNIT

no party?

i <3 this poem:
I’m missing you.
I long for your touch,
Your cheek against mine,
My arms wrapped around you.
Your sweet lips pressed on mine.
Your loving eyes looking into mine.
Your warm and soft body clinging to me.
Your voice whispering in my ear.
Just so I’ll whisper in yours.
My feeling of completeness.
When I’m near you.
Holding you.
I miss you.
i somehow can feel you, next to me
and im happy.


icons::::




1 Comments:

Blogger Cherry Darling said...

p.s. it contains a 7 line slant

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home