Monday, July 04, 2005

Giving

i gave.
completely
//it was fun\.
woke up at 10
fell asleep
phil called and woke me up at 11
left at 12
got home at 1
went to the park with bailey
]i had a breakup speech plan, but 5 mins before i was going to say it, he held me and i realised that id rather be there instead of anywhere else in the world.
came home
went swimming
dyed his hair
]it turned out brown instead of BLACK like i wanted, but brown is a VERY sexy color on him
ate chips
laid around
made out
]i gave
made dinner
]bacon cheeseburgers
ate
laid around
got more fireworks
] at one firework stand, we saw jared, his short mom and his very preppy girlfriend. phil looked so angry. and jared looked like a joe-dirt-groupie with down syndrome. phil almost chucked a firework at jareds head!
came home
lit off fireworks
had a grnad ol' time.
life is good
==
phil: i dont know what i was thinking. i cant live without you. that letter is the sweetest thing youve ever given me and it makes me cry every time i read it. you're god's greatest creation. today was the best day of my life. we had fun in so many ways and im glad i got my flaws out in the open to you. you're the greatest thing i could everhave in my life. i love the way you say you love me. and when he hold me so close and whisper in my ear about how much you love me. ive never been more in love with you then i am now. ill love you forever baby.
i love you sugar
love, babers

1 Comments:

Blogger witbyt said...

:D

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home