Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sleep

i sleep alot in my play
and not enough at home.
oops.


monica coudnt take me to phils game, and in the end, monica didnt know claire was going.
ha ha ha.
acting was fun and petreia curled my hair.
thursday...phils house after his game?
monday........SO FIREWORKS. ill prolly end up blowing off my hand. haha. but, phils coming over. swim times, and im cooking bacon cheeseburgers and we'l have tons of pop and im dying his hair black. YUM! i feel bad about changing him, but itll be fun. im excited. picture times.

i like phalin. and billie. but not laura. she tries too hard.

apparently, betsy was waving at me yesterday. i waved back just to be stupid. howd she know it was me? hmmmmmmm

the fact that claire is angry with me bcuz i dont like amber dos not phase me. ill apologize, but it snot that big of deal to me anymore. well, im gonna convince dad to take me to rent a movie and maybe get some amigos. loves

-HB

i love you sugar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home