Sunday, June 26, 2005

Good Mornin

i woke up at 12:30 with my dad entering my room saying JUST SEEING IF YOU WERE STILL ALIVE. lmao. i go, good morning to you too, and attempted to peek at the clock without dad knowing i was sleeping naked. hard to do. so i get on my comp and im about to go swimming.

last ngiht was, eventful. i learned things. lots of things. it was......quite the convo you could say.

im glad phil and i got the whole derek thing out of the way. everything will soon be ok. i hope. but, well. im happy. i probably wont see phil today.....altho after last night i want to......but im exhausted, and ready to swim and memorize lines.

today is looking to be a slow, uneventful, yet good day.

oh, and one more thing, im glad phil understands that 'my heart is yours to fill or burst, to break or bury, or wear as jewelry.....whichever you prefer' ;) i love you baby. you're the greatest thing to ever come into my life and im so thankful for all youve done for me. i love you sugar. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home