Sunday, July 03, 2005

mornin

my fingers are sticky from the licorice im eating. and i can feel a cavity. damnit.
.
slept till like 11.
.
i fell asleep at 5. on a wet pillow. not cool.
.
i had another reoccuring dream. one ive had about 5 times. im leavign either a school or a house. ive got a backpack of treasured things. and im walking.....down a street. kinda like O and i have to walk across lots of busy streets. each corner i reach after crossing the streets, i see mark newman *ex bf, shaved/short hair, punk, goth kid* and he'll make fun of me and put me down. eventually im wlakinga dn crying, adn he stops me at one corner *for some reason, my backpack is gone* and he stabs me with a short but wide knife kind of in the center of my back. someone, i end up finishing walking three more streets and go into the unl hospital. and they fix me up. and then i call phil *i think its phil* and i wake up. well, this time when i had the dream, i faught back with my own knife. and i stabbed him in the inner thigh, back, leg, adn stomach. but i was still badly injured. cbuz when he stabbed me this time, he got it good and deep.

im scared.
.
im going to the mall today. i dont think ill see phil there. even if it old him thats where i was. ive gotta get a summer dress. calire's coming with. and we mgiht firework shop. yay. today im gonna think about everything EXCEPT phil and see how i do. if im happy, that means something. if im not, that means something better.
.
i hope phil gets his head out of his ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home