Saturday, July 09, 2005

Depressed

im finally done with my play
i should be relieved
but im depressed.
and crying.
i know why!

this weekend rocked.
i had subway everyday thurs-sat.
and juice stop! *singletrack nucka*
and i bought two new pairs of rocking sunglasses at Ozone.
steph from the party was working.
XD
and we went to The Nickle today
and i really wanted this Juicy Couture shirt.
sixty bucks tho.
and i bought the Suckapunch NO Coast Comp!
finally.
sean, my director, and i jammed out to Jailbait Babycake before my last performance.

tim went,
and phil,
and claire,
and lauren,
and monica
and lauren's friend.

i was so nervous.

my cala lilly is dying
and so am i.
something is really wrong with me.

maybe its bcuz im glad to be home
and glad to be able to relac
and glad that there's no more stage-drama
and glad its phil and my nine month
and glad that i finally have time to talk to him
and he has tim over
and didnt notice that i had a problem with it
when he told me and i said 'ok, love you bye' and hung up.
im crying again

i really wanted to come home
change into my jammies
and talk to phil.
i miss him.
i feel like i havent 'SEEN' him in ages.
is it over between us?

well. its weird
how i go from absolutely happy the morning of the 8th.
and ahve been all the way until
i get home.

happy nine month jackass.

-me

(p.s.) last night can only bedescribed as pokey, creamy canned air, severe head trauma, farting, cigarettes, raging dance party, food, donuts, AMP, humping, jiz and mormons.

i would die for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger witbyt said...

Hey Great job on the play, im sure you did fantastic! sorry I wasnt able to make it up there and see it :( But hey, with the info i know, im sure its not over between you and phil ;)

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home