Wednesday, July 06, 2005

LJ

*this was posted on my lJ about midnight last night. after reading brier's response to my comments and such. aww, he doesnt like me.....im so sad. nottt. bitch*
im at claires right now
and im totally amused by 'brier'
ha
fucking
ha
!!!!
you have no reason not to like me
im NOT corrupting phil
you hardly know him....and he think's you're a whiny bitch
it all works out
in the words of claire the wise gaga
can you explain how im 'hating' on erin?
i <3 erin. alot.
and i acctually, after speaking with senor tarlowski, have decided to speak with erin and let her know whats going on.

either way, you amuse me! XD
==
claire and i spent some time in the sauna eating chips whipped cream, gatorade and diet coke.
wtf mate.
we rock.....out loud.
we pwn!
oh...and we used vanilla oil. but it smells like alcohol.
now we're waiting for kyle to call.
and for god to appear. not really.
chris c is funny. im gonna race him in a minute. he's one of NE's top highschool track stars. teehee.

IM SO FUNNY. I CAN RUN LIKE ANDY MILINAKA or w/e the fuck his name is.
claire is not wise anymore
silly claire.
shes my inner demons.
my inner redneck demons

and now erin, nick, brier, and craig are probably deciding to try and get phil to leave me

bcuz im so darn STUPID.

LOVE
Blah Brittni Blah
*take that bitch*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home