Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hate

<>ive been doing some thinking:
i hate mxpx, rancid, transplants, and any other band of the likes.
that includes flogging molly.
acctually, i hate them the most.
<>i hate my swimsuit
<>i hate fighting with my dad
<> and i hate claire's parents
and mary too
and you know what? i dont like anybody's parents
except my mom
and sometimes my dad.
<> i hate cleaning my cats' litter box
<> and i hate sleeping all day
but i cant help it
<> i hate when i freak out
but i cant help that either
<> i hate lincoln sometimes
and altho i sometimes hate geneseo/erie
i wish i was there right now
<>i hate going places
unless phil is with me
or atleast an uber close friend
<>i hate how i have midsummer stuck in my head
<>i hate my small kitchen
and italian food
<>i hate that i cant pierce my tongue
so i ahve to pierce my eyebrow instead
<>i hate that i have to ask my dad if i can have my friends over
and not mention the word PARTY at all
or else hell freak
<>i hate that my mom isnt here right now
<>and i hate that i ahve no way of seeing phil as much as i want


but mostly i just hate mxpx, rancid, flogging molly and those crappy bands.
and long john silvers.
blech.

when im older
i want a huge kitchen
with two ovens
so i can cook like those people
in the food channel.

i wish phil were holding me right now
slash mary was dead
both work

right now i need sleep
a dr pepper
and a hug

{insert breakdown here}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home