Saturday, October 09, 2004

Im Not Okay

mmmmm my chemical romance
.
Dreaming my reality
where truth and fiction don't seem to exist
Confusion is home here, but believe in you is what you insist (it's what you insist)

mmmm senses fail
.
im dating phil! we hung out with each other at the mall today, along with tim. tim knows about foamy! FUCK YEAH!
socialD 49 J B: i blush easily around guys i like.
phil: and im usually quiet and shy around girls i like.....
hes soooo sweet. and hes totally awesome. im trying to hook michelle up with tim. even tho she likes josh. she shouldnt date him tho........hed use her.....and then leave her. hes not a great guy, but none of them listen to me. mike v likes ellen. i just know it. i saw liz at the mall. and jamie. but my god today rocked. i saw mark too. we went to his dad's house for piza. his dad and brother are cool. i was being made fun of cuz i was giggling. apparently, im the coolest of mark's friends and they want me over more often. lol. im mostly focused on seeing phil tho. he rocks my socks off. (or pants......LMAO j/p)
.
but i g2g. im tired. bye bye
.
Brittni ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home