Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Paint It Black

listening to the rolling stones. fucking dad. why dad? why? so yeah. wanna see my shit list? of course you do:
Christina FUCKING Coplan - you, you stupid whore, can lick my left tit for all i care. im glad you follow my fucking footsteps....literally. you try and date everyone i have/or want to. bcuz they've been hurt by me, you think you can fucking waltz in adn steal the show. fine go ahead, but have a nice time doing it with a black eye you dumb bitch.
Matthew Charles Schock - wtf? what the hell has gotten into you? idk what or who has made you hate me so much but it needs to stop. we WERE friends. and the shit you posted on your blog....about me. FUCK YOU.
Trevor J Blackman - burn in hell you worthless piece of shit. you mean nothing to me now. that IS meghan bracelet! dont lie to me, michelle said so. and im about to ask sara w. dumbass.
:so yeah, that's my shitlist for ya. im pissed as hell. and i plan revenge for stina and trevor. we're going to ignore the whole jamie-david thing going on. but over-all....ive had a good day. i did my homework. participated. shit like that. ate a chicken sandwhich and a juice for lunch. idk. i just feel good. prolly the late night convo with tim. im hoping to see the notebook at seven tomorrow with phil. im gonna call him once i write my french convo. woot. alyssa bolte, OMG I LOVE HER. lol. she and i were making each other pass out...and i got her numb, but when she tried to make me passout.....it worked. i remember her hands around my throat and opening my eye to see feet and the floor. WOOT. they didnt catch me and i dont feel a damn thing. how kick ass is that? i love it. TIM! I NEED YOUR HELP. COME MAKE ME PASSOUT. woot. im happy. i just need something to do now. david should be calling. and i have to call phil, tim and aaron. lol. and groceries. do we have hockey? idk. but im pretty busy this week. loves.

xBrittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home