Thursday, November 25, 2004

Poem

socialD 49 J B: i just want someone to whipser in my ear
socialD 49 J B: someone to reasure me
socialD 49 J B: that tomorrow will come
socialD 49 J B: and he'llbe beside me
kAsMiR68510: let the night whisper that to u cause in ur dreams he will be by ur side
kAsMiR68510: your*
socialD 49 J B: dreams mean nothing
whispers of what you want to make you smile
kAsMiR68510: dreams mean something to the dreamer and whispers wat of them they r the only way to make some smile
socialD 49 J B: dreams mean to me what songs mean to a deaf man. dreams show me what ill never have. they make me smile while my heart shatters. bcuz he'll never hold me from behind, and whisper in my ear. his finger along my hip. its just a dream he whispers before i start to cry
kAsMiR68510: but dreams give us hope and the only way to survive is to have some kind of hope
socialD 49 J B: my hopes are always shattered. with every man who ever lied. every man who hated me enought to love me. oh joy to the day a dream comes true. i hate to sleep, i fear the dreams. all i long for is someone to whisper. thats all i ask
kAsMiR68510: if u wanna wait then wait or u could seek out a whisper there r plenty willing
socialD 49 J B: ive seeked out whispered to fill an empty hollow room, like the one i reside in. but they flutter gone, not made for me. none could be willing, no one has been capable to say the sweet nothings. to hold me, without covers, only him, a blanket and his whispers. whispered poems, odd in the making, here and now, as he runs his fingers over me, as if to remember incase his sight decides to flight
kAsMiR68510: the man u speak of is almost to a shadow in the darkness
kAsMiR68510: cannot be seen but felt
socialD 49 J B: there are no shadows. shadows need light to be. there's no light, none but from my white, tear stained eyes, and i can see all and nothing in this room. there is nothing there but tears and pictures of my tears
kAsMiR68510: save ur tears u may need them on ahead
socialD 49 J B: but im so beautiful when i cry.
kAsMiR68510: beauty is skin deep tears run thicker than blood and r more precious save them for a time when they r truly needed
socialD 49 J B: tears are needed, now when i am lonely. the blood stained floor is cleaned by them. so are my blood stained wrists. all from dreams of having someone to whisper to me. to wipe away my tears and swim in my eyes. someone to treasure me. im sick of treasuring someone and feeling down and dirty, as low as my blood stained floor.
kAsMiR68510: blood is blood tears r tears they should be seperate emotions shouldn't mix and as for whispers ,whispers are all around u all u have to do is open urself to wat they won't to say
kAsMiR68510: and if u must then sing sing ur fucking heart out and let the world no the sorrow u feel inside maybe then someone will turn there deaf ears to u
kAsMiR68510: but do not get ur hopes up the world hates sorrow well others ravval in it
kAsMiR68510: but that doesn't stop it from existiing
socialD 49 J B: i hear no whispers. i hear my sobs. blood is mixed with tears here. im a basket case, something you cant crack. if i sing, to deaf ears, none shall turn and listen. i crave only attention, by the whispers that my lover sends. i never sleep here, i never dream. if he loves me, let him tell me. let him whisper in my ear how he feels. but he doesnt. so i die more. die again. and crave the end
socialD 49 J B: dont push your positives on me. they wont work with how my heart is broken. i'd die for him, where he here to listen to me whisper it to him
kAsMiR68510: if u cannot hear whisperes make ur own
socialD 49 J B: i shall not created whispers bcuz all i can say now is the craving of death that burn in my heart
kAsMiR68510: y do u crave the grave when others around u wish to keep u from it
socialD 49 J B: bcuz never do i hear that. never do they tell me the importance that i dont have on their lives. do you see me lying next to my god, with him touching me and whispering. kissing me and whispering
kAsMiR68510: no but the grave will not unite u either with him other paths have not been taken do not throw away hope so lightly there is alwyays hope even in the grave yes all is not lost even in the grave
socialD 49 J B: now i must enter the dreaded realm of sleep. alone. dreaming of him, while none dream of me. now i must leave you and cry alone.
socialD 49 J B: goodbye now. may someone dream of like like ill never know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home