Thursday, November 25, 2004

Random 80s Musics

ive decided to work harder at guitar. since im getting a new one for xmas. XD and a three guitar rack. lol. so it'll hold all of them, instead of three of them. im gonna map out how im gonna decorate my room when mike and i switch rooms. **ac/dc's being played and im thinking of phil, which is a good change from recent events** mom's gonna buy me some posters. she's going shopping tomorrow. hopefully she can find posters of The Doors. but, like, if she buys ones i already have, im gonna return them when im with her and get other ones. cuz i plan to use the ceiling also. ill also have my bookcase to think about and the guitar rack. but ill have space for posters behind the desk on the loftbed. and im basing my room soley on music. cd's lining the top of the wall. old cds and aol cds and whathaveyou. im gonna love it. lol. i got 25 at hottopic from tony, 12 for a waxstamp from nana, and 15 from jason. im gonna get either a led zeppeling shirt, the doors shirt or maybe another foamy one. maybe something sexy instead. but im FOR SURE GETTING A NEW POSTER. phil got me that labyrinth one and dad JUST bought me a Guitar Scales one to partner up with my guitar chords poster. ill get another movie one to partner with phil's and a new blacklight one too. idk, maybe ill find something good. they have such cooler stuff at hot topic at the mall of the bluffs. but then, after it, i ahve to babysit jessica and ryan. i really wish i got payed for it, but, after the money i will have just spent at the mall, i dont think ill get much more money. dad gave me a twenty and ill give him my check for fifteen. im trying to find a picture online of the guitar i want. since chris and i are discussing guitars. oh well. tomorrow will be fun. going to the anchando show saturday night with or without dad. im not sure. only 450 or so for the bomber girl guitar i want. i might buy it. someday. or make payments cuz i REALLY want it. sigh. someday. someday ill rule the world with my sexiness and my sexy guitar. ill sing and play my guitar, and my bass and the world will marvel at my talent. horny men will bow down to me. and horny lesbos. ill be hotter then carmen electra. i'll rule the world, literally. since everyone focuses on the entertainment business. woopa. i look like an 80's reject right now. lmao. i miss phillip. i want to see him saturday. he can go to the anchando show with me maybe. hopefully. i want to go to bed and ill prolly just wear a shirt. i had to wear pants around the house since bob was here but he's gone. im gonna make hot cocoa with whipped cream. mmm. and some alcohol. ive had about three fuzzy navels already. mmmmmmmmm. im buzzed, i think. 15 days till i get to see derek again. i cant wait. and this time i wont cry when he walks away. but i g2g and im gonna sing some crap. loves.

-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home