Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Nover-net

lol. im exhausted and i look like a crack-addicted, hungover, twenty year old who's just got off the plane from new orleans.
.
happy fat tuesday.
.
crepe party today afterschool.
.
i dont know if i should apologize for what i said last night, more for my attitude. but someone *dirty laundry censor* and i ended up crying till 3am. i couldnt finish my book, let alone a chapter and im afraid there might be tear stains on it. i wish i wouldnt have told *dirty laundry censor* about jared or joseph. god only knows how torn id be if we got into a discussion about my mom. im TRYING my ass off to write more poems but i always end up crying. i hate you *dirty laundry censor*!!!!!!!! ok, no i dont, i hate me, and i hate the fact that im paranoid. but i dont need you.....not yet.
.
phil, im sry i was so sad last night. you seemed so sad for me.....dont be. i didnt break my promise ;) i love you babe.
.
TOMORROW IS GONNA BE SO FUN. idk y. but i cant wait. yay.
.
bcuz of *d.l.c.* and the fact that that person made me cry, i feel like SHIT. and i neeeeeeddddd sleep. my throat burns....all the time. im having hot and cold flashes. im either sweating or shivering. my heart hurts if i breathe too deep, cry, laugh or cough. bcuz my throat is irritated, i cough, which hurts my lungs, chest, throat and especially my heart. real bad. no deep breathes to make me calm down either. and ppl keep telling me to breath. FUCK YOU. grrrrrrr. my head in hurting slightly. and im exhuasted from walking to my locker. my back muscles, left thigh, right forearm *milk* and my neck all hurt and only make my chest more pained from breathing thru the pain. i BETTER have a temp. i hope it leaves by friday. PLEASE.
.
*d.l.c.* and *d.l.c.* arent going to *d.l.c.*'s party!!!! yay! i <3 you guys. i hope *d.l.c.'s* gf can go...otherwise he cant. damn you dylan for making me type dirty laundry censors. fucker.
.
skipped geometry......sweet god, i cried and hurt so much. that locker room, the poems and recalling last night really hurt. sigh. why cant men be honest enough for me to believe them? why cant someone just hold me for the rest of forever?
.
i saw trevor finally. for the first time in weeks.
.
i dont wanna be sick and go home and miss crepes. i <3 today. ITS FAT TUESDAY. lol. i dont wanna miss the party. or writing. damn you sickness.
.
omg my shoulders. i wish i had a personal massuese thing. g2g now.
.
Loves to Phil, Dylan, and Derek. and Juvy i guess.
.
p.s. idk how many backstage passes i have, so tell me if you wanna go. if phil goe's ill have one or two more. if not, i can take three. i want a girl to go. but, idk, i hate slipknot but passes are passes. plz tell me. plz. i need to know. tag on the tagboard and say ur name, why u wanna go with me, and if u think u could. LOVES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home