Friday, March 25, 2005

Illinois

i had a bad night when i got home yesterday. my mom bought the UGLIEST jeans. and i tried them on anyways but i got snappy because she insisted on seeing me without clothing on, and im SO insecure that i started to cry. she thought i was crying over the jeans. sigh. i called phil and sat kinda bitched. i feel bad for it now BUT IT HELPED SO MUCH. but today, i got my HAIR DID! hells yeah. it's hard to explain so ill attempt to post a photo. i got two button up shirts, really springy. one is white and blue, the other is green and pink. i have a blue tanktop for the blue one and a pink tanktop for the other. i also got this green prep-type shirt. but its super cute. a new pair of jeans. some easter candy. i get to hide eggs for the girls. YAY. my hair feels greasy from the fiber-pomade. i brought Kolbe the bear. thats what i named the bear phil gave me for vday. YAY! i love you so much baby. i marinated myself in curve today at gordmans. why? bcuz it made me cry bcuz all i could think of was phil. i cry easily lately. damn women and their periods. grrrrrrr and such. omg. i saw the cutest bunches of easter flowers at walmart. they were all sprayed with glitter. it made me smile real big. colleen is here with her mom. they're dropping off brady but they've been here for almost an hour now. i have 8 more emails to write so i think im gonna get to it. love you all. please leave comments cuz i cant be on much.
-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home