Thursday, October 14, 2004

Fries Bitch

ok, before i forget this, dad and mike and i went to old chicago (i was stoned off my ass) and we were all done and mike and dad were still eating my fries and the waiter (who was a little slow) went back to get a box and tried to take the plate of fries and my goes 'you can leave that' kinda bossy. lol. then when the guy was gone my dad goes "leave my fucking fries here bitch" lmao. then, just as i was thinking of the Fatkins episode on illwillpress.com my dad goes *kinda loudly* GIVE ME MY CARBS. lmao. it was great. maybe i thought it was funnier cuz i was blown off my ass. lmao.
.
yeah, about the being stoned part....lol. ashley called just as i had finished my homework and asked if i wanted to go with her and some edward guy, so i was like w/e right? and i did, and we got to his house and we were talking about hypnotiq and hennessy and whathave you. and then, he rolled an L i think or something. so then this ugly fat fuck of a human called Zach arrived and we all smoked the L thingy. and then this hot dustin guy came over and holy shit! he is fine as hell. he reminded me of donnie. he plays football for southeast. im suposed to see him in a few days with ashey and edward. but omg. lol. problem is.....i was so depressed most of the time bcuz i really really miss phil and thats why they made me smoke in the first place.
.
so tonight, im so confused. im SUPOSED to go with ellen and trev and mike and i dont want to. not really. itd be great to hang with the guys, or ellen, but both STILL means seclusion. if i go, ill have my cd player the whole damn time bitches. lol. but see, im suposed to go to the mall with sabrina. right after school, which i prefer bcuz i can call my phil and see him and tim. :-D holy shit just the thought gives me butterflies. lol. so id see them and shit but, im suposed to find a dress, i might just find a cute skirt or something cuz i dont wanna look funny toward phil and tim. oh well. hopefully tim will find it cute or something. and i get to see them tomorrow. XD omg. lol... they're coming over for movies. tim's bringing young frankenstein. i was hoping to have them over around 5 and we could get pizza, but it doesnt matter really. im excited just to see phil, let alone hang with the both of those awesome fuckers. lol. personally, the way mike and trev treat me and how little i see phil and tim \, helped me to decide that, well, im going with sabrina after school, and illhave dad pick me up from her house. i gotta email mom right quick for 50 bucks. ill have to have sabrina's mom pick up my stuff from startran. lol.
.
fuck. im gonna have to switch days for staying after school for french club. damnit. now ill be with some other person instead of jazzi. fuck. oh well. madame heminger will let me, i know she will.... right? right. good.
.
ttyl
Loves
Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home