Saturday, October 16, 2004

i can look
at these photos
and smile with
memories of you.

i want to see
your face again
and kiss you
a milion times over

for every second
ive missed your
arm around me
like you do.

and i love you
pure and simple
when the earth
loves the clouds tears

and ive withered down
before and tears escaped
out of longing
from my heart.

that kiss
like the first smile we shared
is god gift to me
i dont know what i did for it.

bu i treasure it
the way i treasure you
and wouldnt trade you for the world
you mean everything to me.

and ill be there for you,
when you're in need
and hold you tight
in the dark of night
the way thought of you
do to me.

and i love you, sweet angel
the way the clouds love the sky
and you can count on me
the way we count on a sunrise
each begining of each new day
and ill love you, sweet angel
for ever more.


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

i love the feeling
knowing i could make you smile.
and knowing you're happy
when you're near me.
and i get butterflies
when i think about that kiss.
and im going crazy when im alone.
and im nervous about calling you
over that leering phone.
you know i love you
and wish i could see you
every minute of every day
and i know if i died,
right here with you next me,
id die happiest of all souls.
but i love the feeling,
knowing that you make me smile.
and knowing im happy
when you're near me.
and i love the feeling
knwoing that i love you.
dearest friend.
you are my world
my heaven and earth
my stars and moon
sun and clouds
and rain and shine.
you are what makes my day go
and i love the feeling
knowing that its just to two of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home