Saturday, October 16, 2004

PacMan

so i got the pics up from last night. i feel like shit. i need some sleep. and its freezing in my house. im sad. im crying acctually. and listening to led zeppelin. strummng my guitar and holding down random frets. lol. done. im gonna nap soon. since i feel like shit anyways. i pissed off michelle by warning her about dating an abusive guy. i mean, I DATED HIM FOR SEVEN MONTHS AND WE BROKE UP EXACTLY A YEAR AGO. wtf? youd think id know if i had bruises on my face from him....fuck chloe, if she thinks he would abuse someone, when i have the memories and the catatonic problems and whatever else youd think id remember my bf hitting me. im so sick of ppl's shit. everyone's so happy, and i just happen to be the saddest person. why cant others be sad like me? fuck that. sigh. oh well. i dont care if trevor and mike and michelle and mitch and ian hate me. its shit to me. it really is. i have tim and phil and knowing that im ok. i dont see how ppl can hate tim. wtf is wrong with them? i love you tim. I LOVE YOU PHIL! <3 lol. olivia and i are pulling a prank on gabe. its gonna be so funny. its odd how tim and/or phil knows olivia but she dont know them. lol. oh well. well. im gonna go. this is bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home