Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Silk Sheet with Blood Stains

life is good.
.
i refuse/can not veiw derek's blog. i have to go thru his little, thing ma bob dashboardy thing and read the posts. his picture.....omg. i knew he was hot but JESUS. the good lord is loving me now! my best friends are all hot guys. except one likes penises DAMN YOU DEREK....i cried. damnit.
.
damnit. lol.
.
i talked on the phone last night. from like, 10 or so till 12:30 or so. its was FUCKING AWESOME. we talked about sex, clothes, ummmmmmmmmm, my childhood, being sad, wishing we could see each other at that exact moment, my cold room, the erotic shirt i want, incense, queen of the damned, vampires, eyes, their eyes. it was so awesome. compliments galore! lmao. oh, and teddy bears. lord knows i need a new one. *dog got to callen's so i have NONE :( * lmao.
.
i miss phil. <3
.
i took photos of myself yesterday NOT LIKE THAT! loser. lmao. but they're really sexy and good looking and hot and stuff. lol. they're up on picturetrail. i love those pix really. and taking them made me feel really sexy. and everyone said i looked good. now if im that sexy WHY CANT I CUDDLE WITH SOMEONE, OR DO SAME MAD MAKING OUT??? lol. idk. i feel physically lonely tho. i could use atleast i really really big hug.
.
michelle rocks.
.
tony, the freshman tony, that likes me, is now annoying. i used to like him, when i was single, and the only reason id ever kiss him, EVER, is his tongue piercing. and that can totally wait. but yesterday, i skipped class to hang out with liz, and then tyler. BITCH OWES ME MCDONALDS. fucking loser. but, while i was waiting in the car, with cam and tony, cam got out *by tony's orders obviously* and all of a sudden tony started kissing me all over my neck. i was like WTF YOU FUCKING BASTARD?!?! lol. i love my neck kissed and i would have been happy were it someone out of a group of select ppl, but EW. lol. and he was all making sloppy kissing noises and wouldnt get the fuck off of me. i was pissed. besides that *and no mcdonalds*, yesterday totaly rocked.
.
i <3 you all......not really
.
..::Brittni::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home