Tuesday, October 19, 2004

This is Where I Landed Once The Throat was Slit

matthew. i cant believe you. and ive proven you wrong. and ill take a pic to prove it. ill cut myself on every ince of skin. the reason the ice was used was to comfort you so you knew it didnt hurt. who are you to talk shit to some amber bitch? wtf? that hurt like you would not believe. you know i never did that to you. wtf? its, just, amazing how careless, and heartless that was. when you stuck by me, even during and after callen, and we were still close, for no FUCKING reason, you go and act like everyother guy. well, atleast you can call yourself mainstream.
.
this is where i landed once the throat was slit
the shawl of blood around my perfect shoulders
the thigns you said to slice the skin, the way your lips moved
and the head, once part of me, rolls away, just like your love for me
.
apperently i 'need to back off of matt' and im a 'pozer' and 'stupid'. w/e
.
OMFG.
.
im beautiful when im asleep
martini kisses land on my
my blistered bloody scarlet lips

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home