Saturday, November 27, 2004

Busted

ok, so, sorry if the few first lines suck, i ahve to check some shit for my brother. the new illwillpress cartoon is ok. the ending song is funny, but it's not as good as amityville or 5 more min. oh well. im PRAYING i get to see my baby today. he's such a sweety. last night, he was being the sweetest thing. i loved it. ive never been mroe pleased with a human in my life. i got new guitar strings. acctually, here's my weekend:
THURSDAY:
so, turkey day, wore a pink fluffy sweater and went to nana's for food. got a lava lamp and a door hanging for my birthday. and two checks, one for 12, one for 15 and a 25 g.c. for hot topic from tony. pretty sweet. stayed the night with my nana and jessica. i was scared of the night bridge monster eating me when i got up to turn off the light so i cried myself to sleep with the light on. i'm almost finished with Neverwhere, now one of my fave books. XMAS LIST ;).
FRIDAY:
got up, drank tea and cleaned myself up as best as i could since i had no change of clothes. went to mcdonalds with nana and jessifer. lol. then mall of the bluffs. got a led zeppeling shirt. and a fender shirt. and a volcom shirt. the last two were purchased for me for xmas. they look hot on me. went to tony's. sat down, went to mcdonalds. went back to tony's and waited for julie and tried my best not to sleep. then, julie, jess, ryan, mike and i went to mangleson's and looked around. went home. made cinnamon decorations for their xmas tree. my hands STILL smell like cinnamon. went to the world market, bought some candy for me and a Crunchie bar for mon cherie. went to old chicago. the adults were almost drunk so we were making fun of the rental cop in old chicago and we did madtv impressions. everyone liked my loretta impression. lol. went abck to tony's. called phil. talked to phil on aimexpress and then watched drawn together and southpark and went to sleep.
SATURDAY:
woke up at tony's. played around the house. did my hair. and what have you. went to ihop. and dietz. got strings and a bass poster. read close to the end of neverwhere and got home. now im blogging and about to call phil and shower. XD. ttyl. loves.
Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home