Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Dream pt1

here's a story
a dream i had,
of you and me,
someday, we'll be accepting.

this wasnt a
life, friend
walking alone and numb
in empty chambers.

darkness is like smoke,
thick to cut
hard to breathe

a place where souls
unforgave like mine
died years before
their memories are
what speak to me

these colds walls around me
comfortable shadows
weep tears like mine
talking of shared agony
and lost love

i came here alone
hoping to repeat
ignore what i had before
i gave in to defeat

and now my rugged floor
my place of sleep
show drops of red life and tears
fallen from my face.

my body is scarred
bruised and broken
names and dates
carved into my stained skin.

this is how i show it,
this is how i show
my love.

~PART 2~
you know these walls
i sang of them before
the haunting way
i accepted them to be

ive never seen a light
white like yours
only shadow
its what i lived for

this wasnt suposed to happen
again, id never fall in love again
but the light like yours,
white like yours, haunts
my dreams

oh, i love it so
i follow it
as you wander through these
chambers of me

you're looking for me
i know, but i hide
deep in the shadow
im sorry baby, but im always
here in the shadows

i dont want to fall for you
give my heart to you
but i cut my skin
and cry for you

please dont cry for me
im not worth it
but you've saved me
from scars and tears

so, im sorry for myself
i love you but cant say.
please keep searching
these chambers
someday you'll see me
someday it'll be forever
i can promise that
please dont give up because
i love you, even
in this dream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home