Friday, November 12, 2004

Picturetrail

so, i can only ahve 36 photos on my picturetrail sitey thing so i deleted some. im gonna take some pics of me a little later on. and then delete all the not-perfect pictures and just have one big bunch of pics of me. atleast, if i get motivated to. pius gets out at 11:30 and im having trouble typing bcuz my stubby, not sexy fingers. lmao. i fucking hate my fingers. i cant even pluck my guitar strings with my nails. WTF? im really into snow patrol and the killers right now. idk. it's like, anything WITHOUT a genre is what im into. that and chevelle's new song Vitamin R. im asking for the killers, snow patrol, chevelle and led zeppeling cds for MON BIRTHDAY. oh yeah, brittni and nana's plans got confused and brittni's staying the friday of thanksgiving. fucking dumbass nana. i swear to god she meant this friday cuz she said after photos and dinner. i dont want to go shopping the day after thanksgiving. wtf? is she stupid. i think so. we had Lo Sole Mio last night for her birthday. i only liked the italian bread dipped in garlic and olive oil part. i ate too much of it. i could hardly eat my pasta. i hate pasta. damnit. lmao. italian is the only food i dont really like. i tried the wine. they caught me. oops. dad was mad but it was nana's idea. i felt so emabarassed. i smell like vanilla. dad bought me this vanilla noel body glitter spray from b&bw. it's so yummy. i sprayed it in my hair so i can smell it. lmao. i wonder if phil still has glitter on him from it. ????/HMMMMMMMMM. lmao. im gonna hang with aaron today. then try and get dad to unground me. think he will? im gonna pick up the house and do the dishes. bitch BETTER unground me. cuz tim and i are going to the french play tonight. and idk wut to wear. SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCK. BITCH. lmao. damn you professional theatre troupes. lmao. mr brightside is like idk, my idea of tim's song. idk. but im kinda jealous of this girl he likes. like, idk. maybe im confused and full of myself and im jsut the one he likes but idk. like, idk. gah. but i feel a little jealous. lord knows im the bad version of the jealous type. and im really really dizzy. i didnt get much sleep. i got home at 10:15 and called tim at 10:51. lol. we were on the fone for about an hour. i really wanna hang out with aaron today. im getting a skateboard. WOOT. lol. it's for my purse tho. woot woot woot. im happy i guess. but relaly tired and kinda, idk. i need a shower. a hot shower. and idk. i want some mcdonalds. someone wanna buy me some macdoonalds? please? well, im off to go and watch illwillpress and then im gonna shower. speak to you fucktards later. loves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home