Friday, February 18, 2005

Friday-izzle

i just got done calling Liz out of school. and i called myself out this morning and ive got a pass. sweet. liz is coming with me so that i feel safe. stupid hobos. i hope phil doesnt miss his bus. he better call. or else ill beat him up. lol.
SHIT. I HAD MEAT TODAY. GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. stupid school lunch ladies.....serving the good breakfast items when i cant have them. grrrrrrrrrrr. lol.
last night we went to carlos o kellys. yumm. chicken fingers. lmao. but mike told a joke about nascar fans, and the people next us were obvious white trash. lol. two were fat and one was crack-adict skinny. lol. the other were kids. we were cracking up. i have a new life-quote.
"I Believe, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade and try to find someone who's life gave them vodka, then party."
THANK YOU RON WHITE. i <3 the blue collar comedy tour *both 1 and 2* lol. im gonna list out my life dreams:
1)have my photo taken professionally with my high school sweetheart. just us. all cuddly and close.
2)to be drawn, filmed, photographed. alot. more then that.......keep going.......more.......well. a shit load ok?
3)to be painted. as a greek princess/goddess. in a white, creased, silk, almost seethru robe. longish hair, kinda curly, on a bloodred chez, in a room, with a balcony behind me, showing the night sky, and maybe a god or two kidden in the stars. aphrodite and maybe cupid. psyche and cupid maybe? a bowl of grapes at my feet......yeah you get it.
4)live for atleast a year in england.
5)create an album
6)perform a concert to thousands of people.
7) marry, have a family, and hopefully my little boy will play hockey during the winter. and my girl will play guitar and have a beautiful singing voice.
8)be in a vampire movie. no matter what character
9)write an award winning novel, or become an award winning novelist.
10)die happy. will write later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home