Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Sick

im sick. :( i hate it. i missed the crepes party.
.
my heart hurts more then anyone will ever fucking understand. my face is so fucking tear-stained. i am tired and depressed. my muscles hurt.....my throat and chest is killing me. my head is burning. and all i ask for is chinese damnit. but nope....dad's gotta be a fucking cock licker. i really did fail geometry next semester.....i cried alot. i also cried trying to write poems during school. crying hutrs me. why cant something NOT hurt me?
.
i hate my brother. i wish i could yell. im soooo hungry for hot food. warmness sounds nice.
.
when i go to bed tonight, please dont make me cry. i dont want to cry all night again. i just want to get better. please, say you want me well again.
.
Loves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home