Saturday, October 23, 2004

Fucking Comp and Kisses

like you know, dad's working on my comp. pos father. so i have to update everything myself bcuz hes a bitch. so, my comp is gay. i have no music, and i went to derek's blog.....MUSIC! LOTS OF IT. I LOVE YOU DEREK. YOU MADE MY DAY. timmy's gonne all today and most of tomorrow. bitch. i miss him. poor guy was sad when i left. I pisH YOU TIMOTHY! i love these songs. lol. dog's haircut is ugly. i think i already said that. dad ordered pizza and its not here yet. all american rejects. classic pop music man. from a few years ago....havent heard from them in a while. hmm? this may be the last thing that i wrote for long, can you hear me smiling when i sing this song, for you? and only you. sorry, singing. well, life in a sentance: going to england in the summer, matt schock hurt me and will never be able to make up for it, not that he will, michelle's relationshp with jared mocks mine so much its scary, nobody believes me that he abused me either, stupid fuckass, im so weak and pathetic and stupid that i cut myself again, this time it was deep, im a bitch, im lonely and indecisive, im hungry and i want chinese and i want to go to barned and noble so bad i cried. life is a bitch, then we die. i wrote a really good poem thursday night, maybe wednesday, not sure, but it was really really good. like, UBER good. aced atleast one of my quizzes yesterday and i got a B or higher on atleast two i think. i have next week off. later days bitches

-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home