Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Like Lovers Do

<3 Like Lovers Do <3
life is filled with longing
dearest known
i yearn no more
but for your kiss, layed
upon my skin
every inch
at any moment
the way lovers do
your arms linked with mine
black light
incense and doorways
the way weve always
dreamed of love
one moment, lasting forever
your lips on mine
my hands on your waist
the way lovers do
i want you to
never let go
yo're my everything
the one to love me
the way i do like
the way lovers do

<3 Faith <3
ppl r heretic
teach against the faith
of love ruling all
my only religion baby
and then
when the world falls
and mountains crumble maybe
even clouds will tear down
sing this song to me baby
let me know you love me
disbelieve what ppl say
love is my religion baby
teach me your faith

<3 Remembering Yesterday, A Dream I Had <3
run away with me
lets leave this place
full of demons and
winged flies, spying
we'll leave to a dream
no more hate, and tears
no longer grace my cheeks
a place of eternal sunshine
and water fountains
with dancing hearts
well have forever
togetherto love each other
while our eyes shine
and smiles dance
across our lips
and i feel jealous baby
i know this will
never truly be
youl never feel
what you mean to me
in this dream baby

<3

today is ok. mike and i fought i bit him. ive still got a minor concussion and a bruised face. it hurts something fucked. im listening to eminem's just lose it. lol. its so funny. claire said ho to me today...she goes "hey brittni, im skipping" it was so funny. i had to cut two pieces off the tip of a penink cartridge with my straightedge so jeremy's ears didnt close. matt and i were gonna 'meet after school and duke it out'. lol. dillon gave me a charlie horse. tim got msn so we kinda....like....talk on the webcam. its cool. he makes funny faces. i miss him and phil. we were gonna see a movie today.....but they couldnt. dad was gonna let me go too. sigh. maybe tomorrow? i hope. plz god. lol. i now have a god. jim morrison. he's my god. his lyrics are my bible. his words are what i follow. BITCHES. besides missing my boys *lol* and being suffocated and punched in the head/face, this day is good. loves
<3 Brittni <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home