Friday, October 22, 2004

The wall

apparently korn covered a pink flloyd song. its pretty good. im not a biug korn fan, or flloyd but its good. worth listening to. i saw phil & tim today. it rocked my face off. we saw hide and shriek at pius, it was hilarious. i loved it. gibbs used to teach at pius, thats totally news to me. i was cool tho. meet some emily girl tho, she was like......OMG ARE YOU BRITTNI? i was like, ........YEAH........lmao. cuz phil and i were holding each other. she goes, omg, phil tlaks about you all the time. lol. i feel bad. i did go to tim's house. his house rocked. my dad WANTS me to go to pius. lmao. it rocks. im in dad's room cuz hes working on my comp......which is bs. my comp was just fine. i loved it. oh well. im about to leave and cal tim. bye pplz.

-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home