Sunday, November 28, 2004

Crawling

im not gonna crawl back
im not gonna say i love you
this is over, here and now
and i know you're reading this
altho the end hurts inside
you're happy cuz she's reading this too
and then you both smile
glad to be rid of a burden
as if i was a chore to speak to
am i?
am i that hopeless
that you had to give me up?
now, when you look at me,
bcuz i know you will
i will be dreaming of him
and happy with him
and you'll long for me
wishing you never said those things
to make me cry
youll wish i would crawl back
and beg for you back
but i dont need you
all those late night calls
and thigns left unsaid
things you thought were love
you dont love me,
you never did
shortly after, im replaced
you know it
we all do
replaced by something worse
thats what hurts the most
but i love him
and you cant change that
all the begging you want to do
you could move the stars,
but i'll always be his
even if i end up moving on
hes my one and only and
im his babygirl
so back down, old lover
you cant have me
ill never crawl back to you
im in love
but not with you
and this is the last poem written for you
the rest are for him
im his babygirl
so dont come crawling back to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home