Saturday, November 13, 2004

Dear Phil:

i wish i was ur everything.
.
I'm trying not to stare, it's too late
The blankets over there, if you like
I'm broken and I'm colder than hell
I should've said I'd not come back here
.
I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done
.
Just say you love me now
And forget this whole row
Just save your energy
For making up with me
.
Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear
.
To think I might not see those eyes
Makes it so hard not to cry
And as we say our long goodbye
I nearly do
.
idk. ive been so jealous of pius and emily and tim. i just wish i was phil's everything. his world. the one thing that really means something to him. i wish he wrote me poems like i write for him. i guess i want what i cant have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home