Sunday, November 28, 2004

Sunday

totally fucking smitten baby. ive had to hold my tongue al mother fucking day to keep me from spilling my heart out to phil about how much i truly adore and love and cherish him. man. lol. i took pics of me and bailey playing in the snow. talked to ashley about dustin and edward and how branden and robert are in jail. dumbasses. im driving my happy ass down to the mall tomorrow, acctually, to phil's house. lol. to give him my letter that i wrote. im gonna write him one during school also. XD. man. he is the greatest person. someone i finally trust. with all my heart. wow. its so great. i feel like singing. and ive got incubus's I Miss You on repeat. mmm. tim got msn back. which is good. i miss the webcaming since derek is never ever ever on anymore. 12 days till derek comes back. the 11th, phil's coming with me and ashley to go clubbing at the chatterbox. isnt that just neat-o? lol.its cold in here and i feel like cuddling. im eating some ice cream before bed, and im trying to get dad to light a fire.....cuz i like the fires in the fireplace. they're nice. damnit. fucking gay ass dad. i gotta go. loves. ill write after school tomorrow. ttyl. love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home