Saturday, February 19, 2005

Damnit

shit. claire's grounded....dylan aint coming for that reason....my curlers wouldnt stay in....and my knuckle keeps swelling more and more....i had some rocky road ice cream tho. it made me somewhat happy.

shopping tomorrow, frames, sweat suits for tennis *cool ones, not 80s ones* and some shoes for tennis. i dont really wanna play with my finger all fucked up.

i miss phil

i am sad and i dont know why. prolly cuz im alone on sat. we WERE gonna go see constantine but mike said no, so dad said no. had wings for dinner. icky. and a mini dr pepper. i want another. what point is there to drink myself silly with caffine?

none

i dont know why i put up with martin. he wants to be this big race car mechanic. he wants to work on cars that go around in circles alot. he wants to work at a nascar event.....full of american rednecks....who dont respect the british. he wants to be the best in the uk and then come into the us and work. and be respected. but he drinks and smokes all the time. and i dont see why i should care......he's such a fucking dumbass for it. ive been trying since 8th grade to get him to stop. has he? no. yet he says if it wasnt for me, hed be dead. he's the one killing himself stupid. grrrrr. i HATE dumb people. martin, when you decide to get off your fucking lazy, fat, weed-addicted ass and get a life....tell me. otherwise, keep dreaming.

i still miss phil

i miss phil more. and i dont want to go to bed tonight until he's next to me, holding me, whispering in my ear the way he does. otherwise, i dont think ill sleep very well.

i want to rent the notebook and cry. cry alot. dad wont take me tho. grrrrrr. maybe ill drive. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oh well. im leaving. my bladder is FULLLLLLL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home