Sunday, November 14, 2004

I hate music

im crying again. i hate staying the night with ashley, i always end up crying. i hate music. once i find a song, something to myself, a song that i can keep to me and listen to when im alone, then, EVERYBODY HAS TO START LIKING IT. i bet, 1000000 dollars that the new papa roach single is Scars. callen's new fave song. god damnit. now i cant lsiten to that song without thinking of him. finally. atleast i ahve ONE GOD DAMN SONG THAT NONE OF YOU WILL LISTEN TO. SO SHOVE IT. FUCKERS. fuck you. im really sick of this world.:
.
touch the burns
from the fire
rope burn
around your neck
you can feel the pattern
of the braid
does it make you cry?
like it makes me smile?
this is my rush
not remembering, passed out
you cant hurt me now
this is how
i wanna be
passed out
with you next to me.
please watch me
make sure no one kicks me
when im down.
.
meh. im bored. i wanna fall asleep next to phil. i want him to watch me sleep, and singing me a lullaby, and then fall asleep holding me. i wish i was wanted. i wish i could have what i cant. im so depressed. im gonna go die now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home