Thursday, November 18, 2004

Sick

i feel sick. like strep throat so this is gonna be quick. got caught skipping and there MIGHT not be a party. im gonna beg on my fucking knees tonight, since i didnt tell anyone about it. hopefully im not sick tho. hopefully dad will forgive me. im grounded too. and i want to see phil SOOO fucking bad. today after school, aaron and i were hangign out and casey got out early and he WAS gonna take me home but denys same over by us and we hung out. denys took me home....AFTER they tied my hoodie around me like a straight jacket and wrote loser on my face and then casey and aaron were spitting flem on the outter cieling of the school while denys and i discussed going panty shopping. lmao. went home. this is the second day denys has took me home in the ghetto car. lmao. im developing pictures tomorrow and i need atleast a dollar. PLUS 22 dollars for my french hoodie. how fucked up is that? god damn. i hope my pictures are really cool. i want to be entered in the art show. mr hute got some AWESOME pictures of me and he's gonna make me copies. GO MR HUTE. lmao. i hope i look good in my photos tho. but im gonna go and have a throat lozenge and clean the house and myself with a warm shower since im tired and feel like sleeping. hopefully dad will let me have a fucking party and order cake and pizza. jackass. i dont deserve this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home